* BaseBreakingCharacter: Despite being a pitifully small fanbase, the fans seem to be evenly split on their opinion of Mistle Toad, one side calling him a ReasonableAuthorityFigure and the other calling him an UngratefulBastard exploiting the naïve Toad Patrol into doing all the work for him.
* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: Just try to find ''one'' song in this series that sucks. I dare you.
* CultClassic: ''Toad Patrol'' has gained a few fans over the years. There is a small group of people who truly appreciate the show.
* MemeticMutation: Hating Mistle Toad became one thanks to a livestream pointing out that he left a bunch of orphans to fend for themselves, fully thinking they wouldn't last the season.
** "Earth Star is dead." [[labelnote: Explanation]] In "The Sacrifice", [[spoiler: Earth Star turns into a toadstool by the end of the episode]]. Since the episodes that resolved this issue aren't currently online (in English), a few fans have come to this conclusion. [[/labelnote]]
** Poorly Dubbed carrot grating. [[labelnote: Explanation]] The Bosnian dub for this show is particularly atrocious, to the point where fans have compared Panther Cap's voice to that of a carrot being grated. [[/labelnote]]
* PeripheryDemographic: Given that the show was dumped by Toon Disney in an early-morning graveyard slot, it wasn't surprising that it picked up a bit of one from insomniacs and night owls who watched & liked.
** It also doesn't hurt that in Canada the show continues to be kept in the public eye by the Run for the Toad still being held annually.
* TastesLikeDiabetes: The show itself, to an extent. True to the page, though, YMMV.
* TheWoobie: Panther Cap. Earth Star also fills this role at times.