YMMV: Time Masters
- Ear Worm: Both the opening music and the song Silbad sings to Piel.
- Funny Moment:
- I Am Not Shazam: The Masters Of Time are an alien race, not the ship's crew.
- Nightmare Fuel: Go reread the main entry. Now think about the fact that in The '80s, this was commonly aired in family-friendly timeslots or played for movie afternoons in grade schools.
- Ugly Cute: The gnomes Yula and Jad◊, and a good number of the odd native animals.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: The angels inhabiting Gamma 10 have been analyzed as a Take That to Christianity and religion.
- Also, in contrast to the film's critique of Christian/Western religion, symbols from Eastern religion appear in a more positive light: "Mike" is a yin-yang, and the wise, superintelligent Yula & Jad emerge from a lotus.