YMMV: Time Cube
- Acceptable Targets: Normally, the poor science by itself would be written off as the ramblings of a confused older man. But he includes just enough bigotry and vitriol to justify some people's prank e-mails and fake mirror sites.
- Crosses the Line Twice: EVERYTHING. But especially anything concerning the Acceptable Targets (see above).
- Power Born of Madness: Most of the site is clearly straight-up insanity, but the idea of multiple dimensions of time has been floated in serious science before, particularly in some of the edges of string theory. Could his insanity have allowed him a glimpse at a higher order the rest of us can only dream of? Probably not.
- So Bad, It's Good: Crank theories like Time Cube often get this treatment from people trained in the sciences.
- You don't even have to be a trained scientist to find this hysterical, since someone with even a shred of rationality will recognize this as utter insanity within seconds. And, as stated above, that "just enough" touch of vitroil, bigotry and egomania makes you far less likely to make you feel guilty for laughing at it, but not so much that it's completely distasteful.