YMMV: Tides of War
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Rhonin may be seen as a Creator's Pet and Marty Stu, but it's hard to continue disliking him in the wake of his Heroic Sacrifice.
- Ass Pull: For those who observed Garrosh in action during Cataclysm, his sudden leap to cartoonish levels of villainy feels really contrived and out-of-nowhere, not to mention out of character.
- Heartwarming Moments: Despite the tragedy of Theramore’s destruction, it is touching to see a troll shaman in the Earthen Ring comfort a draenei friend while indicating outrage over what happened.
- Moral Event Horizon:
- The destruction of Theramore, for Garrrosh.
- Malkorok killing a tavern full of innocent people just because of two dissidents.
- Tear Jerker: Kalecgos disbanding the Blue Dragonflight. In the end he's standing all alone at the top of the Nexus.