* BrokenBase: Many patches enraged players, since they usually disturb the status quo of the class balance.
* EpilepticTrees: popular within the fanbase, especially early on the game had loose plot threads everywhere, such as the Ferumbras quest, hints found in some books ingame, the actual quest only added a few years ago.
* GoddamnedBats: Extremely common. [[BigCreepyCrawlies Giant spiders]] are often accompanied by tarantulas, [[SmashMook Behemoths]] have cyclopes and dwarves, etc.
* HilariousInHindsight: During the first years of the game, the developers told a player that it would probably be impossible to reach level 100 because of the huge amount of EXP required. At the moment, a few players have passed level ''1000'', and passing level 300 is already, while still rare, somewhat mundane. Also, the first player who reached 1,000,000,000 experience points (around level 395) caused a glitch on the official website.
* MemeticMutation: [[http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=1344512 This]] forum thread evolved from a newbie's angry feelings to a boss creature in game and a cult following dedicated to him.