YMMV: 3:10 to Yuma
- Crowning Moment of Funny:
Ben Wade: Those women will do things to you you'll never forget.Doc Potter: They'll give you diseases you'll never forget.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: As already stated, Marco Beltrami's score is one of the finest of 2007. Highlights include "3:10 To Yuma", "One Man Left" and arguably best for last "Bible Study". Well worth a listen to the whole soundtrack.
- Fridge Brilliance: Wade's gun is said to be cursed to anyone who touches it except him. Tucker takes it from him, and is killed by Wade. The railroad posse take it later, and are in turn killed by Charlie Prince. At the climax scene after Dan's death, Ben's gang pass the gun to him, but only after ever single one of them has touched it. Remember the curse?
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Russell Crowe has a reputation as having a Hair-Trigger Temper, following an unfortunate incident with a telephone. Bale gained a similar reputation for an enraged outburst on the set of Terminator Salvation. So, it's like two Hair Trigger Tempers facing off. Especially because Ben is always cool, no matter WHAT.
- Ho Yay: The movie is filled with it - mostly in the form of Wade towards Dan, and Charlie towards Wade (though the latter is practically canon, considering that some of the interviews pretty much confirmed it).
- Basically everything Will Evans ever does regarding Ben Wade can be read as him having a Precocious Crush. And with minimal effort.
- Magnificent Bastard: Definitely Wade. Possibly also Charlie, though he's more of an Insane Bastard.
- Retroactive Recognition: Batman and Jor-El together.