- Broken Base
- Cult Classic: The group itself, including their first few albums before "When The Smoke Clears"
- Ear Worm: "Tear da club up, n***, tear da club up!", "I gotta stay, fly-aye-i-i-i-i-i-i-i!", "Sippin on some syzurp", "Slob on my knob, Like corn on the cob"
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Lord Infamous, and to a lesser existent Gangsta Boo, and Koopsta. So it's no surprise that when they left the group they took a few fans with them.
- Fandom Rivalry: with Bone Thugs-n-Harmony fans. To a certain degree they share a small portion of their fan base.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Fans resent the steadily gradual shift from their gangsta-horror, death rap edged style, to a more generic gangsta rap, and eventually to straight-up ringtone rap. Their production is the only saving grace in some fans eyes. Even then, people still hate the "lighting" up of their dark eerie moody beats, most of it on principle due to how they went from being one of the hardest acts of their time to just another disposable suburban white boy act.