YMMV: Three On A Match
- Funny Moments:
- December 31, 1971: One contestant was named Mitch Miller who, despite having no relation to the renowned bandleader, Bill couldn't resist asking "Have you been to the barber's, Mitch?" Then, the first set of categories in a new game showed up and caught the attention of all men present: "Hidden Talents", "Sophia Loren", and "Super Duper".
- February 8, 1974: A pregnant contestant was expecting her baby to arrive in "a couple of months", and Bill got her to be a little more specific — "February". Knowing they just exposed their taping schedule, Bill explained that the show was pretaped and that the contestant would probably end up watching this episode air with the baby sitting on her lap.
- Growing the Beard: The format change, no doubt.
- Moment of Awesome: On February 12, 1974, Fred Abrahams made an Instant Match with three hearts for the game ($5,000 in prizes), his seventh consecutive match ($5,000 cash and a new car), and his second entry into a week-long Valentine's sweepstakes.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Averted; you'd be hard pressed to find anybody who hates the second format.