YMMV: 3 Ninjas
- Ear Worm: "Rocky loves Emily, Rocky loves Emily..."
- Ending Fatigue: 3 Ninjas Kick Back.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: "Kids, if you get into trouble with an armed assailant, don't bother calling the police. You can dispatch him on your own."
- Considering they were successfully kidnapped and put Emily in danger another one could be: "Support your kids so they don't feel like they have to prove themselves by getting into dangerous situations".
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: In the original film, when the titular ninjas were returning home from their summer break with their grandfather, they joked about murdering their teacher, though they never made any indication that they would actually do it. Long after the release of this movie, there have been several high-profile school shootings, Columbine being the most famous. No, this movie was not the impetus for the killings.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This is a film series about Ninjas, the fourth film had a Power Rangers expy, and one of the Big Bads was named Lothar. Is this were Disney got the idea for Power Rangers Ninja Storm?
- Sequelitis: Three sequels and each one did worse at the box office, sinking lower in critical reception. The last one, High Noon at Mega Mountain, tanked the franchise completely.