* BileFascination: [[SoBadItsGood Of course, the "bile" is all intentional - and overblown to such ludicrous extents it'll hook you (hence the "fascination" part)]].
* BigLippedAlligatorMoment: Pretty much ever scene in this work is bizarre, out of nowhere, and never mentioned again, but it ''especially'' goes to Chapters 8 and 9, which talk about presidents being watched over by Severus Snapplebottom (who is a giant hand) and a hat that flies about turning everything to chocolate respectively, and not Harry.
* CanonDefilement: One must wonder if the point was to make a fanfic ''even less true'' to ''Franchise/HarryPotter'' canon than ''Fanfic/MyImmortal''.
* CrazyAwesome: All the characters more or less. The story itself also counts, being awesome despite possessing no discernible plot.
* CrossesTheLineTwice: '''All of it.''' Here's a sample:
-->He encased the entire meteor in a wreath of holy fuckfire and flew through Mercury, killing the fuck out of it. Then he sent Mercury's carcass into Venus, killing the fuck out of it and making every vagina in the galaxy explode, and inside every vagina a booby sang of mortal life's fleeting precipice.
* DesignatedHero: Over the course of the story, Harry does everything from eating Ron (except for his eyeballs) to destroying ENTIRE PLANETS for no reason at all.
* NightmareFuel: All of chapter 7 could easily count. Among other things Harry drinks a glass of water with a wrinkled thumb in it.
* SoBadItsGood: It's definitely so ''something'' that it's good, though the entertainment value doesn't come from making fun of it, but standing in speechless, awe-inspired shock at just how far it can stretch the bounds of sanity with its sheer levels of CrazyAwesome.
** Harry eating Ron and spitting out the eyeballs.
** The rape ape.
** The mustard and cartilage sandwiche.
** The thumb-water.
** The toothpick-legged ferret.
*** The three creatures being held inside filthy diapers.
* TrueArtIsIncomprehensible: It certainly fails as a fanfic, but does it actually fail as a piece of literature? Time will tell...
* WhatDoYouMeanItWasntMadeOnDrugs: Probably by virtue of being so bizarre that it probably wouldn't make sense even if you were on drugs.