YMMV: Theodore Rex
- Snark Bait: On such shows as Best of the Worst.
- So Bad, It's Good
- Special Effects Failure: The dinosaur suits in this movie are only slightly better than Industrial Light and Magic's effort in Howard the Duck. Which reflects badly on both this (considering it was made a year after Jurassic Park) and Howard (considering not only it was made for a lower budget than that film but ILM's reputation as the definitive SFX powerhouse in Hollywood).
- Strawman Has a Point: The villain's motivations. So, the best way to fix a Crapsack World is to cause an event that will kill millions, if not billions, and create an even bigger Crapsack World?
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: It's really hard to tell just what audience this movie would have been shooting for, especially if it had made it to theaters. Theo's sickeningly cute love of milk and cookies seems to keep it well within the realm of kiddie movies — and then you get a scene that's as violent as any given cheap sci-fi B-movie.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: There aren't enough drugs in the world to explain this one. Actually, on second thought Hunter S. Thompson might have done enough. The "dinosaur bar scene" is like the part in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where he hallucinates everyone in the bar is a reptile.
- What The Hell Casting Agency: