YMMV: The Witches Of Oz
- Foe Yay: Langwidere is quite pleased at Dorothy's head and how well she's developed over the years. She also plans to take Glinda's head.
- Fridge Horror: The head Glinda exploded wasn't originally Langwidere's. It was a random person she picked off the street.
- Funny Moments: The trailer's "In Glorious 2D!"
- Les Yay: Between Dorothy and Billie, though turns quickly to Squick once you see that the latter is The Wicked Witch of The West
- Magnificent Bastard: The Wizard, at first it appears that he betrayed the Good Witches, but it turns out he replaced both the key and book with a copy of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, and installs a film which is for the purpose of just telling how he tricked her. That is awesome.
- Moment Of Awesome: The Wizard replacing the book and key with a copy of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
Allen: Well, if you're Locosta, surely you won't mind if I do THIS! [splashes her]
- Dorothy attacking Langwidere while she's monologuing and cutting off her head. Doesn't work for long, but she tried.
- Allen figuring out Billie isn't who she claims to be, first by asking to see her exclusive magical trinket, and then dousing her with water.
- Nightmare Fuel: Princess Langwidere tries to cut off Dorothy's head with a magic sword.
- Later, the Witch uses a voodoo doll to mess with Langwidere/Ilsa and takes her head off.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The Wizard plays a song that sounds suspiciously like "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on a flute. Dorothy remarks that she likes it.
- Ugly Cute: The Witch of the East.
- Villain Decay: The Nome King in both the books and Return to Oz have been shown to be more intelligent and effective than the heavyweight muscle brain with an axe that shows up in the film.