YMMV: The Winter's Tale
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The bear
- Critical Research Failure: Bohemia is about as far from the ocean as you can get in Europe. People get shipwrecked there.
- Esoteric Happy Ending: Leontes reunites with his wife and daughter and is forgiven by them for his crimes against them, but Mamillius remains dead and buried. This means Hermoine will never be reunited with her beloved little boy and Perdita will always have to live with the fact that she had a big brother that she'll never get to meet. And it's all due to Leontes' insane stupidity.
- Memetic Mutation: "Exit, pursued by a bear."
- Watch It for the Meme: Not nearly as well-known as some of Shakespeare's other plays, save for a certain piece of stage direction.
- Why Would Anyone Take Him Back??: After everything that Leontes put her through, why does Hermoine get back together with him at the end of the play? (And plus there will always be the fact that Mamillius is dead because of his father's actions, and unlike his mother, won't be coming back...)