YMMV: The Wind in the Willows
- Awesome Music: "Secret of Survival" is by many considered the high point of the live action film, largely because how sinister and catchy it is.
- Colbert Bump: The Terry Jones version, or at least the Villain Song gained immense popularity on Youtube after Doug Walker included the song in his Top 11 Villains Songs list. One such video on Youtube had only around 2,000 views in one year before Doug mentioned it, and one year later, the same video had roughly 150,000 views.
- Ear Worm: Good luck with getting Secret of Survival out of your head.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Toad. He's by far the most popular character and tends to get top billing in just about every adaptation there is.
- Summed up by later episodes of the Cosgrove Hall TV series devoting the end credits to Toad's song (with the lyrics taken directly from the book).
- Ho Yay: Mole and Water Rat show shades of this. Living together is possibly the least intimate gesture that passes between them. Terry Pratchett commented that "the Mole and the Rat's domestic arrangements are probably acceptable, but only if they come out and talk frankly about them."
- Nightmare Fuel: