The Wild World of Batwoman
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: After the opening credits there's a scene where a pair of Batgirls witness a man being mugged and then killed. The scene then cuts to a dance club and the murder is never brought up again.note
- There's also the "synthetic vampires" opening (thrown in to placate the rabid lawyers of DC/National Comics) and the racist seance scene. Along with, y'know, everything else in the movie.
- Another scene has a random man walk into a dark office, a phone suddenly rings, and he answers it and reports that everything is in order. Who he is, where he is, who he is talking to, and what it has to do with anything is never explained.
- Apparently, he's the security guard. Unfortunately, he's also stock footage from another movie, as are the muggers, the Mole People, that trenchcoat guy, some of Rat Fink & some establishing shots.
- Designated Hero: Batwoman doesn't actually do much of anything.
- Dude, Not Funny!: The "ching chong chang" sťance is ridiculously offensive to Asians.
- Heathcliff's brain-damaged antics can be offensive to those who know people who are retarded or have cerebral palsy.note .
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Happy pills as a cure-all? Hello, Modern Pharmaceutical Companies!
- Les Yay: Batwoman lives in a house with over a dozen attractive scantily clad young female Gogo Dancers who have vowed to obey her every command. Sure, they're allegedly crime fighters...
- Playing Against Type: The Batgirls, IRL, were apparently strippers who the casting director found after their club was raided by the police. They play, essentially, an army of superheroines in the film.
- Though they are every bit as effective as you'd expect. Stripperella they ain't.
- The Scrappy: Oh, sweet merciful gods, Heathcliff!
- Unfortunate Implications: "Implications", nothing. The entire sťance scene is essentially one big racial slur.
- Also, the movie seems to go out of it's way to subvert the whole Super-heroine/Action Girl thing with an organization made up of bimbos & a matronly lady in a goofy outfit.