YMMV: The Wild World of Batwoman
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment:
- After the opening credits there's a scene where a pair of Batgirls witness a man being mugged and then killed. The scene then cuts to a dance club and the murder is never brought up again.note
- There's also the "synthetic vampires" opening (thrown in to placate the rabid lawyers of DC/National Comics) and the racist seance scene. Along with, y'know, everything else in the movie.
- Another scene has a random man walk into a dark office, a phone suddenly rings, and he answers it and reports that everything is in order. Who he is, where he is, who he is talking to, and what it has to do with anything is never explained. Apparently, he's the security guard. Unfortunately, he's also stock footage from another movie, as are the muggers, the Mole People, that trenchcoat guy, some of Rat Fink and some establishing shots.
- Designated Hero: Batwoman doesn't actually do much of anything.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Happy pills as a cure-all? Hello, Modern Pharmaceutical Companies!
- Les Yay: Batwoman lives in a house with over a dozen attractive scantily clad young female Gogo Dancers who have vowed to obey her every command. Sure, they're allegedly crime fighters...
- The Scrappy: Oh, sweet merciful gods, Heathcliff!