YMMV: The Tuxedo
- Fridge Horror: If Banning's Evil Plan had actually succeeded (and worked as described), it would shortly lead to the extinction of most life on Earth. Guess he Didn't Think This Through.
- Fridge Logic: The desiccating agent is a bacteria, which means it's organic life. What would stop the people of Earth from simply boiling their water before consumption(which was the common practice to avoid nasty things like dysentery prior to the advent of advanced filtration), killing the bacteria?
- Genius Bonus: The part where Jimmy hangs a lampshade on Interchangeable Asian Cultures. Karate comes from Okinawa, not China, which folds quite nicely into the joke.
- One-Scene Wonder: Colin Mochrie as the art museum owner. Seeing him not as over-the-top, but particularly douchey is a weird change from what he's normally known for, being the zany nice guy on Whose Line.
- Squick: the opening scene of the movie, in which a goat urinates on a river, and the water from that river goes through underground pipes and right into the water plant run by the bad guys.