- Broken Base: The 2004-2007 episodes versus the 2009-present episodes.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The bird, which quickly became beloved due to managing to fight Danny and practically win despite, y'know, being a bird. It's often given the Memetic Badass treatment amongst fans.
- Fountain of Memes: Danny, among others.
- He's Just Hiding!: Despite reportedly dying from complications following a car accident in 2007, Danny has appeared in a new video every year or two. The (now-defunct) website claimed that he was actually in prison.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Danny has shown distaste for Fashion Bug. Then in 2013, every Fashion Bug closed down for good.
- Jerkass Woobie: Danny is a loud and abrasive jerk, but with all the abuse he gets, the divorce he suffered through (apparently caused by his wife banging other men behind his back), and his abusive father, it's not hard to understand why he's such a prick.
- Less Disturbing in Context: Danny shouts "Fuck me!" in frustration when his pen runs out of ink, but he's on the phone at the time, and makes no attempt to clarify things for the guy on the other end. Since he can't see the pen, it must have sounded like a request rather than an expletive.
Other Guy: Excuse me?
Danny: I said "fuck me"!
- Memetic Badass:
- Danny's son treats Rick Moranis as one, saying he and his friends might come looking for revenge after Danny insulted him.
- Also the bird, who managed to KO Danny with one hit to the face.
- One-Scene Wonder: The bird, the angry janitor, and the guy who gave Danny an epic Death Glare after being woken up from his nap.
- Sequel Gap: Started after 2009, when Danny ran into problems with the law. Ever since, there are very sparse posts of new videos of the Tourette's Guy, but enough to indicate the channel is still alive.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Danny was set to be on Wheel of Fortune before he was bumped. Could you imagine?
- WOF's family-friendly television standards do not permit swearing. The handlers of the contestants probably did a background check on him and that's all she wrote. Even if it did happen, that episode would probably never be allowed to air... and likely show up online instead.
- What an Idiot!: It may be the Tourette's. It may be the alcohol. Either way, Danny has not shown himself to be too bright, and it seems to run in the family.