- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: What the heck is a stereotypical Scottish man, complete with huge red beard, kilt and thick brogue accent, doing at the party?
- As well as an African-American girl in roller skates, a caricatured Chinese man, and a weird idiot who takes photographs of skydivers just to take home... and look at them?
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Provided by Jimmy Bryant and his band.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The town this movie was filmed in (Half Moon Bay) would be plagued yet again by the production of a shockingly terrible movie nearly 50 years afterwards, which (part of) the MS T3k crew would Riff once again.
- The Hot Coffee scandal makes the insistance on coffee by the characters even more hilarious.
- Narm: The famous "Coffee? ... I like coffee." scene.