YMMV: The Skydivers
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The whole party near the end. What the heck is a stereotypical Scottish man, complete with huge red beard, kilt and thick brogue accent, doing at the party?
- As well as an African-American girl in a polka-dot bikini, a woman in a tutu and roller skates, a caricatured Chinese man, a large and buxom woman who can easily fling her rail-thin dance partner around and a weird idiot who takes photographs of skydivers just to take home... and look at them?
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Provided by Jimmy Bryant and his band.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The town this movie was filmed in (Half Moon Bay) would be plagued yet again by the production of a shockingly terrible movie nearly 50 years afterwards, which (part of) the MS T3k crew would Riff once again.
- The Hot Coffee scandal makes the insistance on coffee by the characters even more hilarious.
- Narm: The famous "Coffee? ... I like coffee." scene, even by this movie's standards.
- Special Effects Failure: Beth's hair is obviously a wig.
Crow: *gasps* Her helmet shifted!