YMMV: The Secret Life of Dolls
- Archive Panic: Just look at the read-through and not get a little overwhelmed. I dare you.
- Ho Yay: Legolas and Faramir Two, much? Since Faramir Two is canonically gay and Legolas is a bit ambiguously so, this is dancing along the line between Ho Yay and textual UST.
- Narm: Comparing The Littlest Edward's danger factor (Danger to toys.) to Tonner Edward's danger factor (Real blood.) leads squarely into this trope in story, when looking back on TLE's Wangst:
He was cute and sweet and even pitiful at times, but when he had bitten Iorek, it was because he had wanted to taste suffering. (Fluffy, delicious suffering. Okay, I laughed a little, even then.)
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Even the most militant anti-Twilight fans can't help loving The Littlest Edward, and even Tonner Edward is likable in his own creepy way. Bella is a bit more work, but she's slowly edging toward this.
- Strawman Has a Point: Anna regarding Tonner Edward.
- Wangst: Tonner Edward, The Littlest Edward, and The Littlest Bella obviously. Mostly it's TLE though, and it's frequently hilarious:
"I told you over and over again, I tried to warn you that I'm dangerous!" he said, his voice quavering. "I'm so weak—I'm such a monster!" And then he began to beat his head against the wall."Oh—for God's sake—don't—STOP THAT.""I'm glad I'm not made of marble." (Thonk, thonk.) "I deserve to feel pain." (Thonk, thonk, thonk.) "I deserve to feel a lot of pain."
- Surprisingly, this was averted completely with Tonner Bella. She's friendly, cheerful, easy-going - all things that make her the complete opposte of book!Bella.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Cleo may be playing with dolls, but one look at these examples will tell you this isn't exactly tea parties and dress up. Well, as of the Haunting episode (with incredible spoilers), it is, but it is still not appropriate for kids.