Les Yay: Faye and every girl. Let's break it down:
- Faye and Cassie. Faye's first scene in the series involved her walking up to Cassie and saying:
"You really are very pretty, aren't you?"
- She also likes to get very close to Cassie when she's talking to her.
- Watch this clip. Not only do they walk with arms linked for most of the scene, but watch the last few seconds and tell me Faye isn't checking Cassie out as she walks away.
"You're a little firecracker, aren't you, Cassie?"
- Faye and Diana. Like with Cassie, Faye likes to get very close to Diana when talking to here, engaging in rather more eye contact and physical interaction than is strictly necessary.
- The game of truth or dare they played. Faye's took the first opportunity she got to dare Diana to take off her top.
- And for Faye's truth, she is asked how many people she has slept with. Faye replies "two people". Many fans have caught onto the fact that she used the word "people" and not "guys".
- Faye and Melissa.
- One episode has scene between Faye and Diana talking about Melissa as though Diana is Melissa's jealous Ex-Girlfriend.
- Cassie and Diana have their share of moments as well. Diana seems pretty keen on getting Cassie to join and really pushes the idea of being friends. Episode 10 even has the two of them sharing Diana's bed while Jane is away. This is now shot down, since Diana has been revealed as Cassie's half-sister.
- And now "Fire and Ice" gives us Diana and Melissa. In "Medallion" Faye gives them a Portmanteau Couple Name: Delissa.