YMMV: The Riddler
- Cant Un Hear It: I imagine right now you're picturing me sounding like either Wally Wingert or John Glover.
- Complete Monster: My Elseworld counterpart is an utter bastard in Volume Two of Batman: Earth One. He sets up bombs and if people can't solve the his riddles, he blows them up. If they solve the riddles, he blows them up.
- Dork Age: My whole Tattooed Crook period during the 2000's. Also, while my animated avatars are mostly well liked, the less talked about my video games' gimmick and Marilyn Manson look alike appearance the better.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: I'm well known for being an Insufferable Genius, frequently boasting about my intelligence to people around me and saying I'm smarter than they are. When introduced in Power Rangers in Space, the Trope Namers for the Psycho Rangers introduce themselves by boasting they're better than the Rangers, with the Blue Psycho Ranger saying they're smarter. Thanks to certain casting in the Batman: Arkham Series, Psycho Blue and I now share a voice actor.
- Magnificent Bastard: I have my moments. Why, I once convinced Batman to hand over a rather scrumptious piece of loot and let me walk out of the museum entirely unmolested, henchman and moll du jour by my side. And he didn't even realize it until I was miles away from Gotham!