YMMV: The Rasmus
- Broken Base: Fans can be somewhat divided over which of their musical phases is superior - the upbeat, rebellious output of the 90's or their recent darker style.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Lauri and Ville Valo onstage with Apocalyptica
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Aki is fairly popular among female fans.
- Also, a lot of songs not released as singles get a lot of attention from the fans. Relatively obscure tracks like "Bullet" are frequently played and requested.
- Epic Riff: Many, including "Dangerous Kind", "In The Shadows", "Lost And Lonely", "Lucifer's Angel", "Immortal" and "First Day Of My Life", just to name a few.
- Face of the Band: To the point where only Lauri is featured on the artwork for Best Of 2001-2009 and The Rasmus.
- Fanon Discontinuity: Some fans consider Into the band's first album due to the stylistic shift. Partially justified, since it was their first album with Aki and the revised title.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: They are perhaps most loved in Mexico of all places - they've been playing sold out venues there since 2004.
- Ho Yay: Plenty.
Lauri: "We learned to French kiss in Paris - it's kind of boring on the bus so we practiced a lot."
- Eero has played full shows in women's underwear.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of their videos can be really disturbing. The 'mirror version' of "In The Shadows" and "Guilty" come to mind.
- Signature Song: "In The Shadows".
- Tear Jerker: Not uncommon. Especially so on Dead Letters, which is somewhat more melancholic in tone than usual, and has lyrics overtly dealing with death of loved ones.