YMMV: The Rachel Maddow Show
- Adorkable: When she gets excited about anything, especially if it's really arcane political or legal stuff that require a good bit of research to understand.
- Election season. She will use MSNBC's election music-clip and graphics every chance she gets.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!!: Rachel isn't afraid to cuss sometimes, but on air she tends to avoid using coarse language when she can.
- Mama Bear: YOU WILL GIVE RESPECT TO AFGHAN AND IRAQ WAR VETS (AND MAYBE A TICKER-TAPE PARADE). MOST OF ALL DON'T MESS WITH THEM. EVER.
- Moe: Just look at her.
- She Panned It, Now She Sucks: The reaction of some Obama supporters to her rather tepid criticisms of him, or simply having a guest known for being critical of Obama on her show, such as Glenn Greenwald.