YMMV: The Question
- Crowning Music of Awesome: From his first appearance in JLU, the obvious (yet not obnoxiously so) Britney Spears parody song that he plays while interrogating a Corrupt Corporate Executive... and then casually sings to himself while breaking into said executive's office.
Uh-oh~! Fell in love again! What do I tell my friends? *smashes glass door with plant pot* It just happened! And I don't wanna be, alone no more~!
- From the comics, Danny Boy.
- Dork Age: Hey, remember that miniseries by Rick Veitch? The one where Sage was a "city shaman" who found secrets in snatches of random conversation? And it tied into an Aborted Arc in the Superman books? Of course you don't.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Vic is one for the DCU as a whole. It's rather telling that when polls are taken as to who should be the next character to appear in the CW shows (Arrow or Flash) he commonly does well.
- Vic was also this for the team behind Justice League Unlimited, to the point where they revealed that they had plans to continue the DCAU in the form of a spinoff show focusing on him.
- Fan Preferred Pairing: Vic and Huntress thanks to Justice League Unlimited.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: In 52, after seeing from Black Adam's brother-in-law Amon that Shazam's power can restore the host's body to peak physical condition even when they're broken and paralyzed, he jokingly decides to yell "Shazam!", to Renee Montoya's confusion. Then you find out he's dying of lung cancer...
- Harsher in Hindsight: In the very first issue of the O'Neill run, Dr. Rodor takes note of Vic's renewed taste for cigarettes, and cautions him against it. It comes across as basically a glorified "throwaway" moment. Little did everyone know...
- My Real Daddy: Denny O'Neil for Sage, Greg Rucka for Montoya.
- The Woobie: Renee, before she takes up the Question's mantle.