Tropers Online: 4,428
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Prophecy of the Stones
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Jade is probably the
most interestingonly interesting character among the girls.
- Like You Would Really Do It: Did you really think Opal would stay dead when the Prophecy hadn't been fulfilled yet?
- Mary Sue: Some criticize the main characters for having no flaws.
- Narm: The whole book, but especially the scene where Opal dies, Adrien realizes he'd loved her all along instead of Jade, and she comes back to life soon after.
- The Woobie: The Nameless One. In-story, this causes Amber to fall in love with him