YMMV: The Princess and the Goblin
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: A minor example, but after Irene and Curdie have escaped the goblin caves, the first thing Irene says is, "Look, Curdie! The moon!" and both of them burst out laughing. It's as hilarious as it is random.
- Perhaps the reason of this is because seeing the moon assured them they are finally out of the goblin caves, relieved they then laugh.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: A Spark Inside Us, repetition be damned
- Even more so the Hungarian dub version.
- Cult Classic
- Nightmare Fuel: The Goblin's pets
- The attack on Irene at the beginning of the movie.
- There's also what the Goblins plan on doing to Irene herself. It's not simply a case of marrying her off to Froglip and forcing to her live underground. They also plan to cut off her toes because they find toes ugly (even though the Queen has twelve of them, so go figure) and keep a bag over her head at all times so Froglip doesn't have to look at her. And even though it's never brought up because this is a children's movie...uh, what happens AFTER the wedding? Yeah, ick. Kind of brings things to a whole new, way horrific level, doesn't it? One could be charitable and say Froglip would find her too repulsive to touch, but what happens when it comes time for little heirs to the Goblin throne? In the original story the Goblin Prince was half human so it is possible for goblins and humans to interbreed in this universe. Nightmare Fuel indeed.