YMMV: The Perils of Penelope Pitstop
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Penelope a Hidden Badass Action Girl beneath that Wide Eyed Idealism, or is she just a Dumb Blonde who's Too Dumb to Live?
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The episode "London Town Treachery" had Dum-Dum in a hot air balloon with a pair of binoculars searching for Penelope. But he's looking into a binoculars case. Clyde tells him, "It would work better if you took the binoculars out!" Dum-Dum does just that—only he's now looking into an empty case. ("It still doesn't work, Clyde!")
- Draco in Leather Pants: The Hooded Claw has his share of fans who are willing to overlook the fact that he's attempting to murder his charge and steal her money.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?" That line from "Jungle Jeopardy" sounds even funnier when one knows there were plans to include Dastardly and Muttley in that series.
- Just Here for Godzilla: A few people watch the show only for the Hooded Claw and his Rube Goldberg Device death traps.
- Rooting for the Empire: There's a decent number of people who wanted the Hooded Claw to kill Penelope and take her fortune. Of course, it helps that he:
- Stop Helping Me!: Played with. The Ant Hill Mob often were successful in saving Penelope, but frequently got themselves in trouble in the process, requiring their rescued friend to help them out.