YMMV / The Passion of Joan of Arc
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Yes, it's silent, but Richard Einhorn released a definitive score, "Voices of Light," in 1994. It's an apocalyptic oratorio.
- Narm: The festivals after Joan has signed her confession.
- The baby being breastfed while Joan is being taken to the stake. However it could represent the baby Jesus.
- Nightmare Fuel: The torture chamber, with the spiked wheel turning round faster.
- The close-ups of the faces of the Priests.
- Tear Jerker: The whole. damn. thing.
- The Woobie: Joan. FULL STOP.