Tropers Online: 2,806
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The New Lives Saga
- Crack Pairing: Kyubi/Minako. It's so creepy, that no one likes thinking about it... reader or character.
- Crossover Ship: Kakashi/Setsuna on the other hand seems to be rather popular among readers and characters.
- Fanon: The story uses the fanon name Arashi Kazama for the 4th Hokage. But to be fair, he was introduced before his name was revealed, but still.
- Moe: Cerulean, one of the 7 Colors introduced in New Lives S is described as the perfect "Moe girl".
- Ships That Pass in the Night: In chapter 9 of New Lives L, Kiba is paired up Fu (the holder of the 7 Tails), Emma acknowledges that that it can't happen in canon and has no idea why she like's them together.