YMMV: The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Accidental Innuendo: In "No Rabbit's a Fortress", Tigger tells Pooh and Piglet that he will lead them past the booby traps, and follows it with, "Tiggers is experts on trappin' boobies, y'know!"
- Awesome Music / Ear Worm: The theme song. It was so kicking that even the Periphery Hatedom agree that the theme song is the one good thing out of the franchise. It's likely a whole generation of kids who grew up watching One Saturday Morning have the theme drilled into their heads.
- The closing credits instrumental version of theme song, particularly the extended version with humming and just a bit of vocals at the end.
- Many of the music cues and background songs.
- Bizarro Episode: This show had quite a few, most notably "The Piglet Who Would Be King" and "Cleanliness is Next to Impossible".
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Nasty Jack, a literal horse, from "Paw and Order", to the point where he's playable in Mugen.
- Kessie from "Find Her, Keep Her". Everyone remembers Kessie. This is probably why she was promoted to main character in the Book of Pooh.
- Stan and Heff from "The Great Honey Pot Robbery" have quite a following, too, if DeviantArt is anything to go by.
- Genius Bonus: In "No Rabbit's a Fortress", Gopher mentions that he has U235 in his arsenal of explosives.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Tigger Got Your Tongue" has Tigger lead the others in pursuit of invisible "Nobodies" stealing things. Sixteen years later...
- Ho Yay: In "Un-Valentine's Day", Tigger is first to play the romantic lead in the valentine Rabbit is directing, but when Rabbit tells him he's got to kiss Kanga, Tigger is disgusted and refuses. Rabbit pushes for it, and Tigger agrees to do the kiss...but then immediately leans over and kisses Rabbit instead. Also, in "No Rabbit's a Fortress", Tigger lamented about how he hadn't given Rabbit a "good bouncin'" in days, saying, "I feel an empty spot in my life."
- Magnum Opus: Fans generally consider "Find Her, Keep Her" to be the best episode of the series, although "Donkey For a Day" and "Stripes" seem to be good runner-ups.
- Memetic Mutation: From "Tigger Got Your Tongue": 'Looks like polar bears eating marshmallows in the snowstorm'note
- Tear Jerker: "Find Her, Keep Her."
Rabbit: I changed my mind! You can fly! Just...don't go away, Kessie.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The 'Cloud Painting' scene at the end of Donkey for a Day.