YMMV: The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Awesome Music / Ear Worm: The theme song.
- The closing credits instrumental version of theme song, particularly the extended version with humming and just a bit of vocals at the end.
- Many of the music cues and background songs.
- Accidental Innuendo: In "No Rabbit's a Fortress", Tigger tells Pooh and Piglet that he will lead them past the booby traps, and follows it with, "Tiggers is experts on trappin' boobies, y'know!"
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Nasty Jack, a literal horse, from "Paw and Order", to the point where he's playable in Mugen.
- Kessie from "Find Her, Keep Her". Everyone remembers Kessie. This is probably why she was promoted to main character in the Book of Pooh.
- Stan and Heff from "The Great Honey Pot Robbery".
- Genius Bonus: In "No Rabbit's a Fortress", Gopher mentions that he has U235 in his arsenal of explosives.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Tigger Got Your Tongue" has Tigger lead the others in pursuit of invisible "Nobodies" stealing things. Sixteen years later...
- Ho Yay: In "Un-Valentine's Day", Tigger is first to play the romantic lead in the valentine Rabbit is directing, but when Rabbit tells him he's got to kiss Kanga, Tigger is disgusted and refuses. Rabbit pushes for it, and Tigger agrees to do the kiss...but then immediately leans over and kisses Rabbit instead. Also, in "No Rabbit's a Fortress", Tigger lamented about how he hadn't given Rabbit a "good bouncin'" in days, saying, "I feel an empty spot in my life."
- Memetic Mutation: From "Tigger Got Your Tongue": 'Looks like polar bears eating marshmallows in the snowstorm'note
- Nightmare Fuel: The Nightmare Dreams had by Piglet and Pooh in "There's No Camp Like Home" and "Balloonatics", respectively.
- The one-shot villain Crud from "Cleanliness is Next to Impossible", a huge blob of slime who lives under Christopher Robin's bed. Jim Cummings uses the exact same voice he would later use for Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog.
- The voices calling "Piiiigg-leeeeett" and Eeyore's screaming in Things That Go Piglet in the Night.
- "The Great Honey Pot Robbery" opens with Wooster saying, "Honey" in his deep voice.
- Tear Jerker: "Find Her, Keep Her."
Rabbit: I changed my mind! You can fly! Just...don't go away, Kessie.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The 'Cloud Painting' scene at the end of Donkey for a Day.