YMMV: The Movies
- Awesome Music: The whole damn soundtrack. Which is none too surprising, considering its inspiration.
- Dawson Casting: Most players would be far more likely to use that experienced, 30-year-old actor in their film then one of the fresh-face 18-year-olds that are always attempting to join the Studio.
- Narm: Some of the monster costumes look pretty cool. A shame that their face's don't actually move. Especially the first werewolf, whose mouth hangs wide open.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of the other costumes, in contrast, such as the Motion Capture Zombie, can be used to very creepy effect.
- Shout-Out: Wally Cronkleberger, one of the announcers on the radio (from the 40s through the 60s), is without doubt an Expy of Walter Cronkite.
- Sidetracked by the Gold Saucer: Many, if not most, players are more interested in creating machinima than in the business sim, to the point of using sandbox mode and unlocking.ini so they can focus exclusively on machinima.