YMMV: The Man with the Iron Fists
- Complete Monster: The sequel brings us the cruel taskmaster Master Ho, master of the Beetle Clan. Ho rules the village with an iron fist, forcing the people to toil in the silver mines. In his opening scene, when several miners have made complaints about the tools, Ho publicly beheads one. When several assassins try to kill him, Ho uses two members of his harem as human shields before daring the killers to face him in the arena. When they do, Ho just has his soldiers butcher them, and later has a miner murdered who defeated a Beetle Clan member in the ring. When the man's brother tries to challenge Ho, Ho has him stabbed before the match to give himself an advantage. Ho also preys on the village women, selecting young women to join his harem, and even gives some women to the mysterious Lord Pi, who proceeds to drain them of life.
- Crazy Awesome: A martial arts movie directed by the RZA and produced by Quentin Tarantino, starring Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu.
- Ear Worm: "The Baddest Man Alive," the end credits theme by The Black Keys and RZA.
- "Unpredictable", originally available on Wu-Tang's 8 Diagrams album, and played during X-Blade's fight with the Rats.
- For that matter, the opening credits song, "Shame on a Nigga", from Wu-Tang's very first album Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).