YMMV: The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Ear Worm: Qué Será, Será! Whatever will be, will be!
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Abbot from the original movie has become commonly selected as the best character.
- Even Better Sequel: A lot of people, including Alfred Hitchcock himself, consider the remake to be even better than the well-received 1934 original.
- Narm: "How are you going to get the child out of here? EH!? EH!? EH!?"
- She Really Can Act: Doris Day, especially after her character receives word of Hank's kidnapping.
- They Just Didn't Care: Universal hasn't done as good a job taking care of this movie as they have other Hitchcock movies from the 1950's. This fact seems especially disappointing after learning that it is one of five movies that Hitch filmed in the sharp and colorful VistaVision format, but the only one of the five to come to Blu-Ray Disc with rapid color fluctuations. Heck, after Criterion restored the original version in 2012, the remake now looks even uglier than that, despite coming out over 20 years later.
- What an Idiot: Some might wonder why Ben needs Jo's help to realize "Ambrose Chapel" refers to a church instead of a taxidermist. The subtitles on the Blu-Ray make this seem especially idiotic by spelling Bernard's dying words without the extra L.