Tropers Online: 4,461
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Lost Room
- Ass Pull: The business about the Law of Conservation of Objects is crucial to the resolution, and comes out of nowhere in the last five minutes of the last episode.
- It is mentioned by The Occupant, who was't even thought to exist. Therefore, no one had thought to consult with him, or it would have become common knowledge. It also makes sense, considering that most people don't know that the objects don't work in the Room, or that they can be destroyed there.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: When Joe is first messing around with the Key, the door opens to some rather weird places.
- Squick: Joe and Jennifer deciding to have sex in the room, when one considers Anna is in another iteration of it.
- The Woobie: The Occupant.