YMMV: The Leech Woman
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: Is there ANYONE in this movie that isn't an objectively terrible person?! And what does that say about the people who made it?!
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: "Old women are evil!"
- Alternatively, "Bitter old drunks willing to commit murder to keep their looks are evil".
- "What woman lives, who has passed the prime of her life, that would not give her remaining years to reclaim even a few moments of joy and happiness and to know the worship of men?". In other words, it's impossible for an older woman to be happy. Better to be young and sexy for a few hours, because life sucks as soon as no one wants to bang you.
- Hollywood Homely: June is actually not that bad-looking; it's just years of emotional abuse and alcoholism have taken their toll on her appearance.