YMMV: The Last Dragon
- Ear Worm: ♪ "You are the Last Dragon/You possess the power... of the GLOW!" ♫
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Sho'nuff, sure enough. He's ludicrously over-the-top as a villain, dresses like a campy football player/samurai, and always looks and sounds like he just smelled something terrible. Naturally, he's awesome.
- Fountain of Memes: Pretty much everything about Sho'nuff has become memetic, but particularly "WHO IS... DA MASTAH?!"
- "SHO'NUFF! THE SHOGUN OF HARLEM!!"
- Guilty Pleasure: Roger Ebert said jokingly it was ten times as good as ET The Extraterrestrial because it features people with ten glowing fingers.
- Narm Charm: Some find Taimak's acting wooden. And that's perfect for playing the socially awkward Leroy, on top of giving it a nice chop-socky feel.
- Unintentional Period Piece: You could not get more eighties if you tried.
- Vindicated by Cable: Got a resurgence from airing on cable and subscription movie networks.