YMMV / The Lair of the White Worm
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Considering this is a Ken Russell movie, we have inexplicable hallucinations filled with sacrilegious imagery.
- Ear Worm: The D'Ampton Worm folk song shown here.
- Evil Is Sexy: Lady Marsh.
- Freud Was Right: The film moves at a rate of one obvious penis metaphor every four minutes. Par for the course when it comes to Ken Russell, really.
- Narm Charm: It's hard not to like this movie when we have Hugh Grant chopping an old lady in half with a sword.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: It is believed that Bram Stoker was going insane from syphilis while writing the original novel. Then it was made into a movie by the same guy who did Altered States, Gothic and Tommy so it was bound to end up looking like a drug trip.