YMMV / The King and the Mockingbird
- Awesome Music: The soundtrack is beautiful.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The slinky clown dancing for the bored King.
- Nightmare Fuel: The portrait king emerging from the portrait and stalking the real king.
- Too Dumb to Live: The Police Chief, who reveals himself from behind to cheer the wedding after he said yes in place of the Shepherdess. His boss rewards him accordingly.
- The Mockingbird's yellow child shows shades of this, getting caught in the same trap repeatedly.
- Uncanny Valley: The portrait king when facing his real-life counterpart moves unnaturally and doesn't make a sound.
- The chimney sweep and shepherdess. Whoever designed and animated them hadn't quite mastered realistic human movements.