YMMV: The Hood
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: He shot Wolverine. IN. THE. BALLS.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Parker has a surprisingly large fanbase, considering how new the character is.
- Fetish Fuel: His romance with Madame Masque (Iron Man's ex) - at first he never saw her face, even when they were having a good time. And then she showed him how she looks under the mask and he said "Wow." Keep in mind that Word of God once confirmed that her face is seriously damaged, which makes that scene a little disturbing because either he was turned on by her scars, or (more likely, considering one of the first things he did once he got the Infinity Gems of Reality and Power was to restore her face) he loved her enough to see her true self. Which, admittedly, is probably MORE messed up considering that they are both pretty evil supervillains...
- Moral Event Horizon: For most of the people, his No-Holds-Barred Beatdown moment.
- Rooting for the Empire: A lot of fans tended to side with him over the heroes at times. The exception being his feud with Tigra (unless you didn't like Tigra). It helps he mainly used his cut of the profits to put his mother in a better hospital and for his wife and daughter to live better lives.
- Villain Sue: Justified. When you get your powers from the guy who once went toe to toe with all Hell Lords (with the possibility that one of them is in fact Satan) at the same time, you just cannot but have at least a few Villain Sue traits.