YMMV: The Guard
- Acceptable Targets: Dubliners are pretty much made fun of by most characters. Including in one scene where one character asks why Gerry is fiddling with his crotch, Gerry explains that he was after sleeping with two Dublin prostitutes.
- "I thought only black lads could be drug dealers. (Beat) And Mexicans."
- Americans get their fair share of mockery too, particularly the usage of American English.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "I thought only black lads were drug dealers".
- Gerry getting dressed into his best uniform at the end and closing the wardrobe. The audience is greeted to Gerry armed with a Kalashnikov.
- "Bozo ... the (nods to McBride to copy the information down) ... fucking ... Clown."
- "There were gay lads in the IRA?" "Well, one or two, yeah. It was the only way we could successfully infiltrate the MI5."