- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming
Ubuntu: I like you.Tanya: I heard you on the radio. I'm not scared of you anymore.Ubuntu: Dance with me?Tanya: I'd like that.
- So Okay, It's Average: The series was canceled after one season, in spite of the mixed reviews.
- Squick: Gutterball, Charlie's grotesque pet.
- Tearjerker: In episode 6, where Gerald briefly abandons his family to undertake a misguided cause.
Ubuntu: You can't leave! Who am I gonna open jars for?!
- Unacceptable Targets: Less "unacceptable" and more "unfunny." While King of the Hill was more of a knowing self-parody, there isn't really anything inherently funny about liberals or conservatives per se, and the Goode clan isn't as affectionately spoofed compared to Hank Hill and his family, nor are they given much characterization beyond their stereotypes. The result is they're too hard for liberal viewers to relate to, and simply annoying to conservative viewers.
- The Woobie: Poor, poor Che.
- The other pet owners in the Goode's neighborhood.