YMMV: The Good Witch
- Alternative Character Interpretation: The previous good witch: Was she really so jaded and apathetic that she just didn't care if she was giving the title to a to a worthy person OR did she give Angel that power knowing EXACTLY what she would do with it in order to exact her revenge on a world that used her until there was nothing left?
- Or maybe every Good Witch goes through a phase like Angel's and then spends a lifetime desperately trying to make up for it...
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Two musical numbers, in a webcomic.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Invoked. Just because Angel was a transwoman doesn't make her the slightest bit sympathetic, but that also ties into Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped by showing transpeople to simply be ordinary people who aren't defined by being trans.
- Moral Event Horizon: Turning a random police officer into a stuffed toy. Everything before that was understandable or could be excused, but that was just pointless cruelty. Indeed, after that Angel just goes hog wild with her powers.
- Villain Sue The protagonist is evil and she has reality warping abilities, with no real threats - yet.