YMMV: The Golden Voyage of Sinbad
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The fight with the statue of Kali.
- Fantastic Science: Koura may be a user of this. While he clearly uses Black Magic (like animating the figurehead on Sinbad's ship), he also seems to use a form of chemical explosive to trap Sinbad in the cave on Lemuria.
- Retroactive Recognition: The Fourth Doctor as the Eeevil Sorcerer!
- It was actually Baker's stunning performance as Koura that brought him to the attention of the Doctor Who producers when they set out to find a new Doctor to replace Jon Pertwee.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: You don't say!
- Too Dumb to Live: YMMV on this, but Sinbad and his crew trying to sword-fight Kali, a statue made of stone (or metal, it's hard to tell). There is no way that swords could hurt it, and they have to knock it off a ledge to break it, anyway. Why not try to run or draw it out of the enclosed temple?
- Uncanny Valley: The centaur's all-too-human screams unnerved some viewers.