- Best Known for the Fanservice: "It's the film about the naked guys, yeah?" Well yes, but there's more to it than that....
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The "Hot Stuff" queue scene. It was nearly taken out because of how unrealistic it was.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The police takes away Nathan from Gaz (his son) when he and everyone is caught doing their routine in front of him, and, Horse's family:
Police Inspector: "So your daddy dances in front of you, does he?"Nathan: "Only when he's rehearsing."
- There's a song about assisting a friend's suicide. It's funny and offensive, and funny because it's offensive.
- Ear Worm: The main theme is pretty catchy.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Gaz saying "I've got 'serial killer' written all over me forehead" when looking at roles Robert Carlyle would get afterwards, such as in Once Upon a Time. Of course, it may be an Actor Allusion since he'd already played a very scary and credible serial killer on Cracker a few years prior.
- Retroactive Recognition: Robert Baratheon plays Gaz's best friend.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Guys have body issues too.