Tropers Online: 3,685
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Full Monty
- Best Known for the Fanservice: "It's the film about the naked guys, yeah?" Well yes, but there's more to it than that....
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The "Hot Stuff" queue scene. It was nearly taken out because of how unrealistic it was.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The police takes away Nathan from Gaz (his son) when he and everyone is caught doing their routine in front of him, and, Horse's family:
Police Inspector: "So your daddy dances in front of you, does he?"Nathan: "Only when he's rehearsing."
- Ear Worm: The main theme is pretty catchy.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Gaz saying "I've got 'serial killer' written all over me forehead" when looking at roles Robert Carlyle would get afterwards, such as in Once Upon a Time.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Guys have body issues too.