- Crosses the Line Twice: So much. Especially FDW's antics. It's worth noting that the writers often seem unaware of there being such a thing.
Fenrir_Angerboda: There's a line?
- although it turns out the Writers do have standards. A proposed idea to introduce a New Character was turned down because it was too creepy, and too complicated.
- NothingNow, as editor, has expressed the stance that if it isn't there to be funny, and it's otherwise disturbing or too squicky, he won't okay it.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Catgirl has become rather popular with some readers.
- After one Episode nonetheless.
- infact, all of the Genderbent Characters have proven to be somewhat popular.
- Freud Was Right: Ynnead, Catboy, Nothingnow and Lord_Roem take increasingly bigger guns out of GeorgePatton's armory.
- KRALL's own Handgun was described as "Phallic".
- Growing the Beard: Arguably Season 2. More Insane than Season 1. More Random. and completely Awesome.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Season 1 had an episode called "THE REASON WE SHOULDN'T LET FENRIR WRITE MORE EPISODES." Guess who's written Most of series sense it's return?
- Nothingnow and Kome fight by a pool. The writers later learned Kome cant swim. At all.
- My Real Daddy: Possibly Nothingnow and Fenrir_Angerboda. Nothingnow took over the series, while Fenrir_Angeroda's first few stories set the tone for the second season.
- Nightmare Fuel: "The Beast and the the Blue" Caused several readers to dream of Giant Salamanders.
- THE DISASSOCIATION OF OTHYRSYDE also scared a few readers.
- Outside of the story, after Learning several Readers had Dreams about the Series, Fenrir_Angerboda was scared.
- Squick: Northstar and the Charmander.
Fenrir_Angerboda:Oh….what a Lovely Girl..She’s undead and missing an arm and’s got her guts hanging out….Gimme some sugar baby.
- A throwaway line has Fenrir_Angerboda mentioning the following
- OTP: alt!Ynnead and Nothingnow
- The Woobie: Lord Roem has shades of this.
- What do you mean it wasn't made on drugs?: at times. Fenrir_Angerboda put it best:
Fenrir_Angerboda: as Salvador Dalí said, "I am Drugs".
- Yoko Oh No: Kararuko/RHAF Krall poses as one to break up The Sealions.