YMMV: The Creeping Terror
- Ass Pull: Seriously, the twist at the end does not make sense. It just comes right the fuck out of nowhere.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Money, Dear Boy: This movie's only reason for existing. Movie director Arthur Nelson (Vic Savage) was a known con-man, and funded the film by promising investors small parts in the movie. Facing several lawsuits as a result, Nelson pocketed the money and fled California.
- Narm Charm: Bobby's granddad is so rotund, watching him try to walk up a slight incline comes off as hilarious.
Crow: Uh-Oh, here comes the most challenging scene in this movie.
- Nightmare Retardant
Mike: The "creeping" part is apt, but the "terror" is just not happening.
- Special Effect Failure: The titular "terror" is a space creature who
eats peoplehas people climb up into its maw.
- A monster made primarily out of carpeting. Supposedly, the people operating it often suffered from heatstroke.
- Troubled Production: The original monster design was allegedly lost, the original soundtrack to the movie was lost (Or simply never recorded. A debunked rumor was that it was lost in Lake Tahoe), there were arguments between Allan Silliphant and Vic Savage over the direction of the film, and Savage himself being sued for fraud before the film's release!
- What an Idiot: In an attempt to stop the transmission of humanity's biological data, Martin rushes into the UFO, loaded gun in hand—then tries to ''pistol-whip'' the computer. Needless to say, this doesn't work.
Mike: Hey, there's bullets in the other end of that thing!