YMMV: The Christmas Toy
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Mew's imitation of the cat.
Apple: Mew, that was fantastic!Rugby: That was pretty good.Mew: (timidly) for a cat toy?Rugby: For any toy.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The mouse toy is named Mew. On Christmas, the cat gets another mouse toy, and she says "I'm Mew too."
- The younger children are named Jamie and Jesse.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: If you want to see this movie as originally broadcast, good luck. Thank goodness for YouTube, which has the cut segments and even some of the Kraft-sponsored segments from its original airing.
- Nightmare Fuel: The frozen forever concept and Ditz's death in particular.
- Recycled: The Series: The Secret Life Of Toys. (An Alternate Continuity that replaces a few key characters and recasts some of the others.)
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: You may think many of the main plot points are ripoffs of Toy Story, until you realize this predates Toy Story by nearly a decade.
- Tear Jerker: Apple's version of last Christmas.
- What an Idiot: Rugby completely forgets the consequences of what he's trying to do, and when reminded, realizes how stupid his plan is.
- The Woobie: Poor little Mew. You just want to hug him... if he didn't smell so weird.