YMMV: The Brothers Flub
- Damned by Faint Praise: If you don't remember hating the show, good luck trying to think of anything nice to say that doesn't come off as this.
- Ear Worm/Most Annoying Sound: The theme song. Not helping is that it's simply just "Na na na na" and "Flub" repeated off-key in the background several times. You have been warned.
- One YouTube commenter thinks that the reason that the show faded into obscurity is because so many people turned off the show during the intro.
- Most people who've actually seen this show hate it simply because of its intro.
- So Okay, It's Average: To those who don't mind the annoying theme song.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: A lot of people who HAVE seen it have been quick to call it a bad Futurama rip-off, despite the fact that the show premiered TWO WHOLE MONTHS before Futurama did.
- However, the production of Futurama traces back to 1996, whereas Flub wasn't even mentioned until it premiered in 1999. So it's anyone's guess which show plagiarized the other...or if they were even aware of each others' existence!