YMMV: The Brak Show
- Acceptable Targets: Brak's dad is a Cuban midget.
- Awesome Moments: This bit from "Braklet":
Brak: Well, I'm not supposed to kill you, but I might. How do you know I haven't already killed you? Are you even allowed to hear this, because here's a question: I'm gonna kill you!Clarence: Ah! Ah! Did the- Ah! Did the park ranger put you up to this?Brak: Maybe he did, or maybe I'm just CRAZY! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! Come forth, my precious! (voice suddenly goes deep) TIME TO DIE!Clarence: (runs away screaming)
- Zorak fails to get his booth back from Butchy, resulting in two Curb Stomp Battles, and takes up forceful residence in Brak's room. Fed up with Zorak's refusal to leave, Mom goes out to set Butchy straight. And, boy, does she whoop Butchy's ass. (Although due to the limited animation, the actual fight is obscured, technically making this an Offscreen Moment of Awesome.)
- During the rap contest of "Brak Street", Brak manages to please the crowd, but it seems like he's on the verge of losing to Prime Cut. Cue Dad coming in and breaking it all down.
- Seeing Thundercleese return to full power to destroy the meteor threatening the planet is pretty awesome in itself. Even better, he ensures his abilities are back by blasting Zorak to smithereens, after spending the episode dealing with Zorak taking advantage of his deactivation to wreck his stuff.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: A common occurrence in the show, due to the style of random humor employed in the series. Such moments include a tiny robot appearing out of nowhere to mimic Brak, the underground chamber containing Roblox-esque automatons of the family, and a small alien popping out of thin air to kick Thundercleese's head before running away.
- Ear Worm: Some of Brak's impromptu songs can be quite catchy.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Dad. There are entire websites dedicated to his quotes.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During the 2000 US presidential election, Cartoon Network aired a "Brak for President" ad, spoofing the "I like Ike!" ads for Dwight D. Eisenhower's 1952 presidential race. Add a few letters to ad, and you get "Barack for President".
- Nightmare Fuel: "Splat", for featuring Zorak's more gruesome than usual death, as well as Brenda with her mannerisms, disturbing demeanor, and murder of Clarence
- There's also the Gainax Ending of "Expiration Day", where a "liver replication" plot has apparently gone underway, transforming the cast into giant livers. Even worse, they're Laughing Mad right through the credits.
- This series features a few freaky eyed entities, such as the giant floating eye that appears to challenge Dad to a staring contest, and Rhonda, OF THE SEVENTH LEVEL OF YAR, whose only visible features are deranged eyes.
- While not of the show itself, Dad was the unfortunate host of the "We Will Kill You" bumpers of Halloween 2003. Dad was crushed between two spiked walls, repeatedly stabbed by knives to the point of bleeding immensely, and smashed by a falling giant garden gnome. And to top it off, his somehow still-living severed head in the final segment is digested by the giant worm and reduced to a freaky skull...that is crushed by the giant garden gnome again. Though the creepiest of the segments might be one where he is hanged by an unseen assailant, with only the sight of his dangling legs and chest until his neck finally snaps.
- Not to mention the segments' threatening message of "We will kill you."
- The Scrappy: Clarence. He was a replacement for Sisto in Season 2, and spent most of his time being annoying and taking up large chunks of the plot doing nothing. However, he did get better in the Grand Finale.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Season two compared to season one.