YMMV: The Bedfellows
- Black and Grey Morality: Fatigue is an air-headed Butt Monkey and Sheen is an Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The creators are awfully fond of rape and abuse jokes.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy
- Dude, Not Funny!
- Freud Was Right: Fatigue's ballroom design.
- Nausea Fuel: The end of "Dinner" where Sheen's mother eats saliva-covered salad without realizing it, with a nice, long shot of it dripping from her mouth to drive it home.
- The Woobie: Poor, poor Fatigue. He gets treated like crap by Sheen, and on occasion is even raped by him.